Terms & Conditions of Registration
You represent and Stop Human Trafficking (SHUT), including all its subsidiaries and affiliated entities (“SHUT”) that you have the authority to register and/or act as agent to complete the registration for yourself or on behalf another party(s) (“Registered Parties”) through our registration online portal, shutvr.com. Your acts for and on behalf of the registered parties shall be binding upon them.
You can use credit/debit card or online transfers for your transaction fees. You also hereby indemnify SHUT of any and all claims loss damage related to the credit card and debit card transactions done over shutvr.com registration portal.
1. Registration is open to those residing in Malaysia and Peninsular Malaysia.
2. All participants are to ensure that all information submitted by them for the purpose of registration are complete and accurate.
3. The confirmation of participation is ONLY VALID when payment of the registration fees is successfully made.
4. A race registration confirmation email will be sent upon successful payment. If you do not receive the confirmation email within 7 working days from the successful registration date, please contact our hotline or email us at email@example.com.
5. The confirmation email with e-bib attached is the ONLY VALID proof of confirmed registration.
6. By confirmation of payment, participants have agreed to abide by the rules and regulations set forth by SHUT Virtual Run.
7. All entries are NOT TRANSFERABLE, REFUNDABLE NOR DEFERRABLE.
8. Upon confirmation of participation, change to the category or other details will not be entertained.
9. SHUT Virtual Run reserves the right to limit, accept or reject any entries without prior notice and reasons.
10. SHUT Virtual Run reserves the right to close entries before the deadline without any notice or when a quota of a race is full.
11. SHUT Virtual Run reserves the right to change the event date.
12. All transactions through shutvr.com will be in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR or RM).
Any questions or inquiries regarding the registration process, please visit official website and go to CONTACT US to reach out to us.